File:Richie Benaud's Greatest XI.jpg
Richie_Benaud's_Greatest_XI.jpg (150 × 258 pixels, file size: 13 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This image is the cover of a videotape, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the video or the studio which produced the video in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of video covers
Fair use rationale for Richie Benaud's Greatest XI
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article Richie Benaud's Greatest XI.
- The use of the cover will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original. In particular, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another CD.
- It is a low resolution image.
- The image is only a small portion of the commercial product.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
—Moondyne 11:25, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:01, 28 April 2005||150 × 258 (13 KB)||Moondyne|