From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
WikiProject Disambiguation  
WikiProject iconThis page is within the scope of WikiProject Disambiguation, an attempt to structure and organize all disambiguation pages on Wikipedia. If you wish to help, you can edit the page attached to this talk page, or visit the project page, where you can join the project or contribute to the discussion.


Can anyone change the heading to Pollarding as I am not sure how yto do it?

Many thanks, Dieter

Have lost the article trying to Redirect into "Pollarding". Will redo later


Poller (German)[edit]

I am German and I found the translation "pollard" for this pile in a pedestrian zone. Is that right ? de:Bild:Poller.jpg -- 23:33, 31 January 2006 (UTC)

The object pictured in that image is actually a bollard.-h i s s p a c e r e s e a r c h 17:14, 19 March 2007 (UTC)